How to Add Friends in Sea of Thieves
There are a few ways to add friends in Sea of Thieves. The first way is to go to the Friends List tab in the main menu and select the “Add a Friend” option. This will bring up a list of your Xbox Live friends who also play Sea of Thieves.
You can then select the friend you want to add and send them an invite. The second way to add friends is through the game’s matchmaking system. When you’re matched with another crew, you’ll have the option to add them as a friend from the post-match screen.
Finally, you can also add friends by sharing your gamertag or sea of thieves username with someone else. If they enter your gamertag or username into the Add Friend menu, they’ll be added to your list automatically.
- Start up Sea of Thieves and sign in with your Microsoft account
- Go to the main menu and select the “Friends” option
- Select the “Add a Friend” option
- Enter your friend’s gamertag or email address and select “Send Invite
- Your friend will receive an invitation to play Sea of Thieves, which they can accept or decline
[Sea of Thieves] Add friends on pc
How Do I Add Friends in Sea of Thieves
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to add friends in Sea of Thieves:
1. Boot up Sea of Thieves and sign in with your Microsoft account.
2. Once you’re at the main menu, select the cog icon in the top right corner to open up the settings menu.
3. In the new window, select “Accounts” from the left sidebar. 4. From there, select the “Linked Social Accounts” tab (it should be second from the top). 5. Find the “Xbox Live” section and click on the “Link Account” button next to it.
6. A new window will pop up asking you to sign in with your Microsoft account again – go ahead and do so. 7. Once you’ve signed in, you should see a message saying that your accounts have been successfully linked! Close out of this window and return to the previous one.
8. Now that your Xbox Live account is linked, head back over to the main menu and press Y (or whatever key is bound to opening up your player menu) to bring up your friends list! You should now see all of your Xbox Live friends who are also playing Sea of Thieves appear here – go ahead and invite them to join your game!
How Can I Play With Friends in Sea of Thieves
Assuming you would like tips on how to play Sea of Thieves with friends:
One great way to play Sea of Thieves with friends is by joining or creating a Crew. In order to join a Crew, simply go to the Game tab in the main menu and select “Crews”.
From here, you can search for an existing Crew that you’d like to join, or create your own. Once you’re in a Crew, everyone will be able to see when other members are online and join them in game automatically. If you want more control over who you play with, you can use the “Invite Only Session” option from the main menu.
This will allow you to invite specific players to join your game session, and nobody else. You can also set up password-protected sessions if you want even more security. Of course, one of the best ways to play Sea of Thieves with friends is simply by talking to them on Discord or another voice chat program while you sail the seas together.
This way, you can easily coordinate your activities and plan out what everyone should be doing at any given time. Plus, it’s just more fun to talk trash (or sing sea shanties) with your buddies while sailing around looking for treasure!
What is the Friend Limit in Sea of Thieves
It’s no secret that Sea of Thieves has had its fair share of issues since launch. One of the most common complaints is that the game is too empty, with not enough players to make it feel like a living, breathing world. This is especially true when you consider that one of the main activities in the game is raiding other players’ ships.
So, what’s the deal with the friend limit in Sea of Thieves? The friend limit in Sea of Thieves is currently set at 10. This means that you can only have 10 friends on your list at any given time.
Now, this may seem like a small number, but it’s actually pretty standard for online multiplayer games. For example, Destiny 2 also has a 10-friend limit. The reason for this limit is likely two-fold: first, it helps to keep things organized and manageable; and second, it prevents people from filling up their lists with randoms who they’ll never actually play with.
So why does this matter? Well, if you’re someone who enjoys playing with a large group of friends (or even just a few close friends), then you’re going to find yourself hitting that friend limit pretty quickly. And once you hit it, you won’t be able to add any more friends until someone on your list drops off (likely because they’ve stopped playing Sea of Thieves).
This can obviously be frustrating if you’re trying to grow your crew and get better at the game. Fortunately, there are some workarounds for this issue. First off, you can always create multiple crews and invite different groups of friends to each one.
This way, everyone gets to play together and no one feels left out. Alternatively, you could try joining an established pirate guild or trading company. These usually have much higher friend limits (sometimes even 100+) and are always looking for new members!
At the end of the day, the friend limit in Sea of Thieves may seem restrictive but it’s really not that big of a deal. There are ways to work around it if you want to play with larger groups of people, and ultimately it doesn’t impact your enjoyment of the game all that much. So set sail and don’t worry about hitting that pesky friend limit!
Adding friends in Sea of Thieves is a simple process that can be done in a few minutes. First, open the game and click on the “Friends” icon at the top of the screen. Next, click on the “Add Friend” button and enter your friend’s Gamertag or email address.
Once your friend accepts your request, you will be able to see their location on the map and join their game sessions.