How to Save Someones Snapchat Story
Have you ever wanted to save someone’s Snapchat story so that you can view it again later? Whether it’s a friend’s hilarious snaps or a celebrity’s latest story, there is an easy way to do this.
How To Save A Snapchat Story (2021) | Save Snapchat Stories
- Find the story you want to save on Snapchat
- Screenshot the story or use a screen recording tool
- Save the screenshot or video to your device
How to Save Someone’S Story on Snapchat Without Them Knowing
It’s easy to save someone’s story on Snapchat without them knowing – all you need is a little know-how. Here’s how:
1. Open the Snapchat app and swipe right to access your friends list.
2. Find the person whose story you want to save and tap their name. 3. Their story will now appear in fullscreen mode. To save it, simply take a screenshot (pressing the power button and volume down simultaneously on most devices).
The screenshot will be saved to your camera roll automatically. And that’s it! The person won’t be notified that you’ve saved their story.
This can come in handy if you want to keep a particular story for posterity, or if you just want to share it with someone else without the person knowing. Just remember not to abuse this feature – after all, Snapchat is all about sharing moments with friends in the moment, not hoarding them forever!
How to Save Someone Else’S Snapchat Story on Iphone
It’s no secret that Snapchat is one of the most popular social media platforms out there. What’s also no secret is that people love to save other people’s Snapchat stories. And while it used to be a bit of a pain to do so, now it’s super easy!
Here’s how you can save someone else’s Snapchat story on your iPhone: 1. Open up Snapchat and make sure you’re logged in. 2. Find the person whose story you want to save and tap on their name.
3. Their story will appear at the bottom of the screen. Simply hold down on it and wait for the menu to pop up. 4. Tap on “Save Story.”
That’s it! The story will now be saved in your iPhone’s camera roll for you to view anytime you want.
How to Save Someone Else’S Snapchat Picture
It’s no secret that Snapchat is one of the most popular messaging apps out there. And while it’s mostly used for sending disappearing messages and photos, there are times when you might want to save someone else’s Snapchat picture. Whether it’s a funny photo or a special moment, here’s how to do it.
To save someone else’s Snapchat picture, you’ll first need to open the app and login with your account. Then, find the person whose photo you want to save in your contacts list. Once you’ve found them, tap on their name and select the “Snapchat” option.
This will bring up their profile page where you’ll see all of their recent snaps. Scroll through the snaps until you find the one you want to save. When you’ve found it, tap on the downward arrow icon in the bottom left corner.
This will bring up a menu with several options. Select “Save Snap” from this menu and the photo will be saved to your device.
How to Save Someone’S Snapchat Story to Camera Roll
Have you ever wanted to save someone’s Snapchat story to your camera roll? Well, now you can! Here’s how:
1. Open the Snapchat app and go to the Stories screen. 2. Find the story you want to save and tap on it. 3. Tap the three dots in the lower right corner of the screen.
4. Tap Save Story. That’s it! The story will now be saved to your camera roll for future viewing pleasure.
How to Save Someone’S Snap in Chat
Are you in love with someone and want to save all of their snaps? Or maybe you just want to keep a conversation going without having to keep taking screenshots. Either way, there’s an easy way to do it!
Here’s how to save someone’s snap in chat: First, open the Snapchat app and go into the chat with the person whose snaps you want to save. Then, press and hold on their name at the top of the screen.
A menu will pop up – select “Add Chat.” Now, every time that person sends you a snap, it will automatically be saved in your chat history. To view these saved snaps, just go back into the chat and press on their name again.
The menu will pop up once more; this time, select “View All Chats.” From here, you can scroll through and view any of the snaps that have been saved. It’s really that easy!
So next time you’re falling head over heels for someone’s Snapchats, make sure to save them so you can enjoy them forever (or at least until they disappear after 24 hours).
How to Save Someone’S Snapchat Story Reddit
If you’re anything like me, you love Snapchat. The app is a great way to keep up with friends and family, and the Stories feature is especially fun. But what if you want to save someone’s Snapchat Story?
There are a few different ways to do this, but the easiest is to use a Reddit thread. Just follow these simple steps: 1. Find the thread on Reddit (I’ll include a link at the end of this post).
2. Click on the “Snapchat” tab at the top of the page. 3. Scroll through the list of Stories until you find the one you want to save.Click on it. 4 Right-click (or hold down your finger if you’re on a mobile device) and select “Save As.” 5 Choose where you want to save the file and click “Save.”
That’s it! Now you can enjoy that Snapchat Story anytime you want.
Save Snapchat Story Online
When you save a Snapchat Story, it is automatically saved to your device. If you want to view it later, you can find it in the “My Stories” section of the app. Tap on the story that you want to view and it will start playing.
You can also share your Snapchat Story with others by tapping the “Share” button.
Snapchat Story Download Shortcut
If you’re like most Snapchat users, you love watching Stories. But what if you want to save them? Unfortunately, Snapchat doesn’t make it easy to download Stories.
However, there is a workaround. With this shortcut, you can quickly and easily download any Snapchat Story. Here’s how it works:
1. Open the Snapchat app and go to the Story you want to download. 2. Take a screenshot of the Story (press the Home button and Power button at the same time). 3. Open the screenshot in your photo gallery and crop out everything except for the Story itself.
How Can You Save Someone’S Snapchat Story Without Them Knowing?
There are a few ways to save someone’s Snapchat story without them knowing. One way is to take a screenshot of the story before it expires. Another way is to use a screen recording tool to record the story as it plays.
Finally, you can use a third-party app like SnapSaved or StorySave to save the story directly from Snapchat.
How Do You Download Snapchat Stories from Friends?
It’s actually pretty easy to download Snapchat stories from friends! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Open up Snapchat and go to your Friends page.
2. Find the story you want to download and tap on it. 3. Hold down on the story for a few seconds until a menu pops up. 4. Select the “Download” option from the menu.
That’s all there is to it! The story will now be downloaded onto your device so you can view it anytime, even if you’re not connected to the internet.
How Do You Save Snapchat Stories on Iphone?
It’s easy to save Snapchat stories on your iPhone! Here’s how:
1. Tap the story you want to save.
2. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen. 3. Tap the Save button (it looks like a down arrow). Your story will now be saved to your phone!
If you want to save someone’s Snapchat story, there are a few different ways you can do it. One way is to take a screenshot of the story, but this will notify the person that you’ve done so. Another way is to use a screen recording app to record the story as it’s playing.
Again, though, the person will be notified that you’ve recorded their story. The best way to save someone’s Snapchat story without them knowing is to use a third-party app like SnapSave or Story Saver. These apps allow you to download Snapchat stories without the other person knowing.